Employers can access a free personalised recruitment service through Joblinx, an independant recruitment consultancy co-located at 349 Queen St Brisbane. Candidates are sourced from a database of James Cook University Brisbane students who are currently studying or recently completed degrees in business, IT or hospitality management in a diploma, bachelor or master program.
Our robust consultation process identifies employer's individual and specific requirements to ensure correct candidate matching. Our team is very particular when selecting and referring candidates, and strives to appropriately match the skills and experience of the student to your requirements.
- Advertising of vacancies on campus
- Pre-screening students prior to resume referral
- Post employment support
- Visa status check
- A careful and thorough candidate selection process
- Certified candidates in RSA, RSG, Barista and Bar Operations etc
- Employability/Soft skills training for students
- Ongoing support for both employer and student
- Part time/Casual Employment
- Graduate Employment
- Volunteer & unpaid professional Work Experience
To find out more visit the Joblinx website.
JCU's Internship Program involves carefully selected, high achieving students placed with host organisations to undertake projects for 10 weeks. The work is unpaid and students are covered by JCU Brisbane's comprehensive insurance.
Click here for further information.
349 Queen Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
Tel: +61 7 3001 7817
Fax: + 61 7 3001 7899