Student Resource Centre
The Student Resource Centre (SRC) provides ongoing support for students during their academic journey at James Cook University Brisbane.
Our service provision strengths are:
- Easy access to over 2000 general and prescribed text books, in excess of 600 different titles, all available on short term loans
- Access to MacBook Air laptops
- Loan Agreement & Credit Card Authorisation Form
- Access to online resources eJournals, Libguides
- Students can borrow text books via the Self Loan Check Out Kiosk
- Reciprocal borrowing rights with QUT and Griffith University libraries
- General study skills workshops including Time Management, Referencing and Plagiarism, Exam Preparation and Research and Databases
- Access to computer, printing, scanning, copying and more as to enable enhanced assessment submissions
- IT support relating to computer network access
- Estudent login and ID Card enquiries
- Support and advocate to the Student Council and associated social activities
Forms & Guides
Student Resource Centre User Policy and Guidelines
External libraries -
You can also access academic support from your lecturers.
Tel: 3001 7813
To ensure you experience quality support, in pursuing your academic goals, we are open for your assistance between 8.00am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).